“The highest reward for a person’s work is not what they get for it, but what they become because of it.”John Ruskin
The Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Prevention relies on volunteers to help us promote the health and wellness of underserved communities in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
Everyone has something to offer, and your time and talents can benefit our patients in a number of ways. Volunteers can:
- Answer the phone and make appointments for patients
- Call our patients to remind them of their appointments
- Facilitate a health education workshop at a community organization
- Conduct outreach with the RLC staff
- Assist with the center’s fundraising activities
- Perform data entry services
- Research information and legislation about cancer screening.
Volunteering just a small amount of your time with RLC can make a large difference in the lives of individuals who need us.
To volunteer, or to learn more about the Ralph Lauren Center and how you can help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.